1) Make peace with your present, so it won't affect your future.
2) What others think of you is none of your business.
3) Time heals almost everything, give time the time to heal.
4) Don't compare your life with others, you are not living their life; you have no idea what
their life is truly like.
5) No one is the creator of your happiness, you are responsible for your own happiness.
6) Stop thinking so much, it's ok not to know all of the answers.
7) Smile, and remember, you don't own all of the problems in the world.
Emma Evans runs Kent Therapy Clinic and also helps coach other therapists in her spare time when she's not seeing clients at her busy practice. This blog is full of useful articles and interesting facts to do with therapy in general. Please feel free to add your comments to the blog.